6.5hp/4.9kw Kohler Courage Utility Consumer Engine - STD Keyway Shaft
This 6.5 hp engine features overhead valve design providing better fuel efficiency and a cast iron cylinder bore and steel forged crankshaft for added protection under load. With dual ball bearings for effortless starting and dual oil fills and drains, maintenance is a breeze.
Professional Grade Design
Professional-grade features for the consumer. Overhead valve design provides better fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions, cast iron cylinder bore and steel forged crankshaft add protection under load, extending the engine life.
Durable, Long Life Design
Low oil alert system is standard on this engine letting you know when oil is needed, along with an inline fuel filter to remove dirt and debris before fuel enters the engine. These features in turn add to the life of the engine.
No matter the application, the dual oil fills and drains provide the user accessibility to fill and drain the oil from either side of the engine. Along with the large metal fuel tank, easy access controls and no tools required air cleaner, this engine top's the easy-to-use-category.
The large indexable recoil starter and dual ball bearings make starting the engine nearly effortless.
- Dual oil fills and drains
- Dipstick on start side
- No tools required air cleaner
- Easy access throttle, choke and shutoff
- Automatic low oil engine shutdown system
- Carburetor bowl drain
High Power Performance
- Overhead valve design
- Increased displacements
- High-inertia flywheel
Extended Run Times
- Large metal fuel tank and chrome plated cap
- Basin shaped combustion chamber
Quiet, Smooth Operation
- Muffler with heat shield
- Mechanical governor
- Sound-deadening alloy crankcase
- Silenced air intake
Easy Dependable Starts
- Electronic ignition system
- Automatic compression release
- Dual ball bearings
- Indexable, easy pull recoil starter
Reliability and Long Life Design
- Racing-type dual-element air cleaner
- Cast iron cylinder bore
- Steel-forged crankshaft
- Water trap to separate moisture in fuel
- In neck fuel debris screen
- OHV design - 4 stroke, air cooled.
- Quad clean air filter system - 4 stage cyclonic air filter (Standard feature).
- Advance Electronic Ignition.
- Automatic compression release.
- Dual ball bearings.
- Fully integrated system - silenced air intake, sound deadening muffler and alloy crankcase. Creates a smoother, quieter performance.
- Forged crankshaft, cast iron cylinder, stellite exhaust valves.
- Oil sentry - low oil shut down system.
- Large capacity metal fuel tank.
- WARRANTY - Two year limited warranty, covering all consumer applications.
Peak Torque @rpm
Gross Power @rpm
Dry Weight kg
Fuel tank capacity l
Oil capacity l
Dimensions L x W x H mm
11.5Nm @ 2800 rpm
6.5hp (4.9kw) @ 3600 rpm
319mm x 366mm x 343mm