35hp/26kw Kohler Command Pro Industrial Engine
This v-twin cylinder, air-cooled, 35 hp horizontal-shaft engine is built to last. The OHV, cast iron cylinder liners, and aluminum block construction make the 4-cycle, petrol-powered Command Pro ready for the long haul.
Durable, Long Life Design
Hydraulic valve lifters are oil pressurized, ensuring that push rods stay in constant contact with the rocker arms. Requiring no adjustment, the valve train is virtually maintenance-free. In addition, full-pressure lubrication delivers continuous lube to critical engine components, even at 25-degree angle of operation and optional oil cooler regulates the oil temperature extending oil-change intervals. Large capacity, in-line fuel filter provides extra protection against dirt particles that can clog fuel lines.
High Power Performance
Overhead valve technology provides greater volumetric efficiency and a higher compression ratio. This produces more power, improved fuel economy and cooling and reduces oil consumption. In addition, there is virtually no carbon buildup, reducing overall maintenance costs. The variable speed, mechanical governor promises smooth performance, regardless of application or fluctuating demands for power.
Kohler Command PRO electronic ignition system generates a stronger spark at low cranking speed and Automatic Compression Release (ACR) allows compression to escape during cranking to reduce pull force.
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Yellow oil fill cap & dipstick handle
- Dual oil drains
- Easy-access oil fill/dipstick
High Power Performance
- Accelerator pump carburetor
- High-performance spark plugs
- 20 amp charging, regulated
- Larger in-line fuel filter
- Overhead valve (OHV) design
Reliability and Long Life Design
- Oil cooler
- Hardened crankshaft journals
- PTO thrust bearing
- High-efficiency fan and screen
- Heavy-duty air cleaner
- Cast iron cylinder liners
- Hydraulic valve lifters
- Full-pressure lubrication
- Spin-on, full-flow oil filter
Quiet, Smooth Operation
- Engineered material blower housing
- Mechanical fuel pump
- CARB & EPA Emission Certified
Easy Dependable Starts
- Smart-Choke carburetor
- Solenoid shift starter
- Electronic ignition system
- Electric start.
- OHV Twin cylinder - air cooled engine.
- Full pressure lubrication system.
- Large capacity industrial filters - for air, fuel and oil.
- Hydraulic valve lifters.
- WARRANTY - Two year limited commercial warranty.
Peak Torque @rpm
Gross Power @rpm
Dry Weight kg
Oil capacity l
Dimensions L x W x H mm
73.9Nm @ 3200rpm
35hp (26kw) @ 3600rpm
Full Pressure lubrication with low-flow filter
388 x 484 x 699
Download the Manual